Field Sales Engineer for South West region
20 February 2015
TEMA Isenmann Limited are the UK division of an international manufacturing group supplying a complete range of screening media and ancillary equipment to the mineral processing, recycling and associated industries.
Due to a forthcoming retirement we are looking to recruit a Field Sales Engineer with marketing & practical experience allied to the Quarrying and Recycling sector.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for the following main responsibilities:
- Maintain contact with existing clients within the region
- Identify and build relationships with customers to develop market share
- Demonstrate the benefits of TEMA Isenmann products to potential clients
- Prepare proposals for supply, estimate prices and prepare quotations
- Liaise with internal sales staff to ensure that all orders are promptly received & handled
- Other reasonable marketing activities associated with this role
- Good level of secondary education with a high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Proven track record and professional sales approach
- Have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered including sales commission for the terriotory, company car, medical health insurance and pension scheme.
Please email your CV for the attention of Human Resources Department to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 31st March 2015